Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

wemons question
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 02, 2009 05:57PM

Ive recently had more troubles with this time of the month. I believe it is because I came off the pill. I had to go home during a management meeting. How embarrassing. I have had a weird tiredness and my mussels keep having spasms. What kind of raw food or herb should I eat any suggestions that may help with this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wemons question
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 02, 2009 06:00PM

if you have recently come off the pill it will probably take several months for your body to come to some sort of normal cycle, so dont be alarmed if it doesnt happen over night smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 02, 2009 06:16PM

That sucks. I can't keep missing work. They wont understand. They wont understand about this diet either.

Date: July 02, 2009 06:17PM

Still in remmision though. I dont care what anybody will say. Im keeping the diet for life.

Date: July 02, 2009 07:25PM

what you eat is none of your companys business, and i would suggest you not tell them unless you want to open up a huge can of negativity whoop ass on yourself. smiling smiley (im smiling but being totally serious here lol)

as far as managing your sick time during work , i wish i could help you but i havent had a cycle since i had a hystorectomy so im not much help in this department smiling smiley im sure someone today will have some good advice for you regarding this smiling smiley i do rememember using lots of heat alternating with ice on bothmy back and abdominal area helped tremendously with the pains and cramps, and heat packs and ice packs are easy to keep at work (keep 2 in the freezer and 2 you can microwave) , but does little for regulating quanity of flow if that is an issue as well smiling smiley

Date: July 02, 2009 08:32PM

I sort of hafe to tell the company. I get sent to brussels and have to have company dinners.

Date: July 02, 2009 08:43PM

ok so find out the contact of whoevers cooking when you get there and talk to them, you dont need to make what you eat an issue with your company, take matters into your own hands smiling smiley if anyone asks tell them you are on a restricted diet , doctors orders and its not open for discussion for personal reasons smiling smiley

i know it sounds easy saying it but it really is what it is . its all part of setting up your personal boundaries and not letting people cross them.

again .. what you eat is NONE of your companies business and the only problem i can see them having is having to cater to your needs which causes someone in your company more work , which you can easily take that into your own hands by talking to the cooks/chefs/hotels or whatever it is thats going on and telling them what your needs are. if they cant meet your needs then you need to again supply yourself with what you need. just because its a company dinner doesnt mean you have to eat there. eat before you get there or bring something or have the chef make you something. smiling smiley right there you have 3 options to ensure you get what you need and want !

and if anyone goades you or harrases you about it look them strait in the eye and lie an tell them you are highly allergice x,y,z and it is not an option for you to eat it! that usually backs people off smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 08:52PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: CJJ ()
Date: July 03, 2009 03:04AM

I was on "the patch" for about 6 mos. before I felt I had to stop the cycle of horrible, horrible, chemicals (never again!).

A friend (who studies TCM) put me on chlorella tabs to help remove the synthetic hormones from my body plus sent me for a few round of acupuncture.

I don't remember having a hard time re-adjusting after dumping th patch; but chlorella is at least easy to find in stores. Acupuncture is just all-around amazing in general (from my experience trying to heal allergies, lethargy, and an overworked liver).

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 03, 2009 02:09PM

Hellokitty,

This is a current thread that might help: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables