Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

laugh if you will
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: July 06, 2009 03:09PM

Ok this is weird. ive been on this diet 3 weeks and my BMs are getting bigger. Ive done 2 BMs today and they were huge. Is this what raw foods do. wow. I cant beleive that came out of my body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: laugh if you will
Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: July 06, 2009 03:55PM

No laughing here. Just happy smiles for you!! Your body is ridding itself of all the nasty toxins and bad foods that have built-up in your colon over the years. This is part of the cleansing / detox process. Imagine what wonderful healing benefits this will provide for your UC. Once your body cleanses itself from the build-up of rotten, putrifying dead stuff in your system, it will begin to heal itself. Don't be surprised to pass mucous, foamy/frothy substance, or even very black/dark/stringy stools. It is all part of the cleansing process and is perfectly normal. You will definitely see "strange things" coming out of you through this experience. But your body will THANK YOU and will be so happy to be FREE of all that nasty, toxic "stuff" that has been sitting there for years causing disease and putrifying.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Date: July 06, 2009 04:16PM

Wow. I want to get rid of all that meat I used to eat. i was mostly vegetairan for 2 years but I at fish so a fake vegetairan. As a child I used to eat alot of meat. I grew up in colorado which is a meat eating state big time. summer time is nothing but babaque, which I have to admit I loved. That is why ive never seen anything come out of my body that big it is all inside. yuck.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: July 06, 2009 04:58PM

I think even when you're clean, if you're eating plenty of fiber-rich and water-rich foods, like ripe fruits and green vegetables, your @#$%& will be amazing. smiling smiley

Date: July 06, 2009 06:50PM

LoL I do hope so

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 06, 2009 06:56PM

Chuckle. smiling smiley

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: July 06, 2009 07:43PM

this made me LOL at my desk at work... people thought I had lost it..hehe

your too cute!!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 06, 2009 09:37PM

lots of fiber , lots of @#$%& smiling smiley the only time i start to worry is when theres NO @#$%& lol smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 07, 2009 03:03PM

I love my 80/10/10 @#$%&. LOL!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables