Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Books that just give you interesting information....
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2009 01:46AM

I consider myself pretty well-adjusted to eating nearly all raw foods again now, fell off the wagon for a few months, back on, off for a bit, on... hopefully for good, who knows.

I want interesting information on foods. What I do not want is:

* I don't want a "guide" or a "you must eat 100grams this then 20grams that". I'm basically like an "instincto fruitarian", some fish, vegetables, herbs, supplements and rarely eggs. I don't care about 80/10/10, I don't care about any of that. I just eat as I feel, as my body tells me.

Frankly I actually feel insulted at the idea that I would conform to a diet like that. For the mostpart I eat what I want, when I want (I don't really consider cooked foods and processed foods as really being foods any more than cocaine or heroin is).

* Recipes. See above. What is it with people about cooking/recipes? It's a good thing I never got into that.

* Extensive information on why dairy and red meat and processed food is bad for us... we know all that.

I know the basics, I want to be intellectually stimulated. I want to know stuff like if the vitamin d from the sun can be different to in supplements. I want to know how wild fruits differ from natural fruits if any way... and how to make up the difference. I want to know are herbs etc. really any good. I eat a lot of grapefruit, are they bad for my bones? Are all the nutrients gone by the time I eat them? I doubt it... but I don't even know for sure!!! Pesticides? Organic worth it? Nuts? Green tea? And so on...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Books that just give you interesting information....
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 09, 2009 01:58AM

SuperInfinity,

OK. A lot of information on these matters can be gotten by surfing through the entire archive of posts on at least this General Forum. If you have not already done so, please consider it if you have some free time every day. It may seem daunting at first, but it's worth the trouble for the treasure troves of information. Happy trails : )

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables