Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Teas , feeling better
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: July 20, 2009 07:49AM

hello Family it's been awhile since I posted , well I have been getting better , and my infection is all gone with the least of Meds , so that Im must thankful . Now here is my question I have a friend who is Vegan and part raw , and we went to ChinaTown today and he took me to this herbplace and got me some herbs for detoxing my body , then we went Tea tasting , it was a very cool time , but thier was all these teas for every aligment , even for Diabetes (so they say) , I used to be a very heavy coffee drinker but I haven't had any since june 11th and it was terrible what I went thru to kick it , I did have some white tea which was not that caffinated , but my buddy told me that the caffine in tea is differant that in coffee, and my wife told me to really think of the cureing affects in it, so I bought this Oolong Blue People tea and it was very good , I mixed it with this Minieral Earth stuff and it was chilling , is it OK or did I break the law of trying to be Raw (still at 90% ) , I have lost about 23lbs also . Also would like to know whats a good Proteolytic Enzymes I can take my MD said it might be good for me because they bring down inflamation and that would help in keeping off the type 2 Diabetes thanks and haveing a great time eating for Life seeeyyyyyaaaaa ZEB

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teas , feeling better
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:16PM

mtrddog

is it OK or did I break the law of trying to be Raw

You make your own raw laws depending on how raw works for you consistent with the health & wellness results you want to have manifest in your life.
Congratulations on your results so far including the 23 pounds released. :-)

Re: Teas , feeling better
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:58PM

Right, mtrddog, you set your own rules. If the tea helps you then it helps you. The caffeine in tea, btw, is metabolized the same as that in coffee; there's just less in tea and almost none in white tea. Oolong, ehhhh . . . . If you take it as a beverage and be sure to consume lots of juicy fresh fruits and veggies, you should continue to do well. Don't overcriticize your choices--that's worse than anything.

As for enzymes,I've recommended this brand to other people on these boards and elsewhere, as I know people who have used them[including me] and benefitted:
[www.enzymedica.com] Click on "Therapeutic" to find the proteolytic enzymes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables