Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is there really anyone who eats all raw fruit&veg and is fat...?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:17AM

Note: This message mysteriously disappeared earlier. I'm sorry if it was considered offensive... I have edited out any insulting material.

Is there?

Personally I don't believe it, not if they were raw since they were fairly young. If you look at Asia where they have a plant-based diet they're all stick-thin. STICK-thin. Average BMI in some of those places is 18.5... what's known as "underweight" by the FDA and World "Health" Organisation. I'm close to 18.5 myself after a few months 90%+ raw (98% for the past few weeks).

I know there's that russian woman with and to me personally she looks as though her skin is a bit inflamed and doesn't look too healthy... but then that's just my opinion. Perhaps she eats lots of oils and nuts and doesn't she even eat type of yoghurt or yeast or something I think...? Ridi

I want the truth. They don't have to be borderline underweight, especially if they're about 50+ where a little weight might be an asset. But I'd like to hear if anyone is really 100% raw or even 95% raw and still chubby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is there really anyone who eats all raw fruit&veg and is fat...?
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:22AM

SuperInfinity,

The reason I deleted this thread the first time is because this is an offensive post. If you decide you need to continue posting stuff like this, I will see it as a sign that you don't need to be here. How is this supporting to people who want to eat raw foods?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables