Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw foods communities
Posted by: iamwhatiam ()
Date: July 22, 2009 07:44PM

I'm looking for somewhere to settle for a year in the US. I've slipped back into the SAD diet again partly from lack of will and partly from circumstances sad smiley and feel it's really necessary to find a place to settle down for a while where I can start on my raw journey again.

I'd like to find somewhere near the water (rivers, lakes, or ocean), somewhere where there's lots of wild plants nearby for foraging, and where I would be able to camp outdoors preferrably for free (don't like to pay rent but i'm open to areas where there are work-trade arrangements available).

Any suggestions as to where might be a good area?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw foods communities
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 22, 2009 08:36PM

iam to make your pic show remove that space in the first [ img] between the [ and the word img smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: raw foods communities
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 22, 2009 10:51PM

iamwhatiam,

I just got back from watching one of David Hestrin's posts on YouTube. This might be useful info for you. Are you familiar with him/his latest venture? He has been raw in the past, and his latest project is in building a self-sufficient organic agrarian community somewhere in the States. Also, he is starting a message board for people with queries just like yours. Here's his YouTube channel:
[www.youtube.com]

Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables