Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Support
Posted by: Amarynth ()
Date: July 31, 2009 02:51AM

Good evening everyone!

I wanted to do a little search to see if I might find some other RAW foodist in my area, but so far I've had no luck at all. I google terms such as "raw foodists in....." (the county, town, state, etc that I live in), but I haven't really found anything in my area. It's frustrating as I'm sure there MUST be other RAW foodist out there, close to me!

I don't really have a sound support group here at home. People from work sort of just look at me like...what? I try to explain and they just don't seem to understand. Unfortunately, my kids don't understand either. However, I am hoping that the more raw foods they see me eat, the more they will be inclined to give it a try too!

Any ideas or does anyone know of a networking site where people in the same area can connect?

Thank you and Blessed Be smiling smiley
Amarynth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Support
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 31, 2009 02:56AM

so where bouts are yuou ? smiling smiley county, town, state etcsmiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 31, 2009 03:10AM

I live in the Hudson Valley Region. Upstate NY. smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 31, 2009 03:29AM

i found some here by looking for a raw cafe/restaurant. did you try searching for that? also, local health food stores and farmer's markets often know what's up and where. check that out.

Date: July 31, 2009 04:42AM

Typically when one things Raw in these parts, its for raw oysters, clams etc..however I did find a page that had some very interesting leads on it. I found on retreat called the Moon River Retreat, nestled on the banks of the Hudson River. The town where I live is right along the Hudson so I'm thinking that I've found something. Anyone hear of it?

It's a start..at least now I know that I'm not the only one in the Hudson Valley pursuing Raw. smiling smiley

Thanks so much
BB

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables