Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

msg
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: July 31, 2009 05:59AM

Here's an interesting link on msg:

[current.com]

david

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: msg
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:01PM

Thanks, David. I was having a raw macrobiotic meal with an old friend recently who was telling me how, when on vacay in rural Laos, she noticed the cook putting this white powder into everyone's food, and she was like, "Oh, that's why I'm constantly hungry!" It was odd to her that they had no compunction about putting MSG into their food, that there is no cultural recognition that they're "dosing" with it. It's just salt to them. Maybe you have to combine it with Western cooked foods to make it really deadly?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2009 01:02PM by Tamukha.

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: July 31, 2009 05:44PM

It is interesting to hear many folks accept it these days. I often hear folks say while preparing or talking about recipes; "...and now I need to add a pinch of msg for flavor..."

Another thing that "grinds my gears" lately is the acceptance & promotion of caffeine; Unbelievable, people talk about consuming it like it is a normal part of an everyday healthy diet.

Hey David,

Is that you shredding on your Jackson? Very cool, I can relate!

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: August 01, 2009 08:19AM

Yeah, that is me sorta trying to tear it up on my jackson. I love it!

david

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables