Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tropics nude
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 13, 2009 08:36AM

is there any nude community in the tropics?

in puerto rico there are none.

tempertures at night wouldnt be too bad would they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tropics nude
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 14, 2009 11:08AM

Certainly not in the Philippines. Very few Philippine women will even wear a skirt without shorts or long pants underneath.

When I am out working on my land my shirt is soaked in sweat within a few minutes so it blocks evaporation and the heat gets worse until I have to remove my shirt or change it every few minutes. My "Girl Friday" works far harder than I do but in the same conditions wears a bra, a t-shirt, a long sleeved jacket, panties, shorts, long pants and a hat. The long sleeves, long pants and hat are to keep the sun off because most local girls want to be as white as possible. Most of the guys will rarely take off their shirt and I believe it is illegal for a guy to take his shirt off in public.

Most Asian women want to be as fair skinned as possible so they avoid the sun and many of the men are the same. I am trying to get a dark tan so I don't have to wear so many clothes.

Temperatures here in the Philippines are around 30 - 35C during the day and 25 to 30C at night. Sometimes it drops 25 - 30C daytime and maybe 18 - 25C nighttime.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables