Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

loving living in the raw
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2009 04:55PM

Hello All!

I have been a live fooder for the past 6 years and loving it. I used to post on this forum in 2005-2006 and since that time I have had many adventures through live foods and experimented with various styles of live foods, juicing, smoothies, percent raw, mono-eating, food combination, yoga and live foods and it would be fun to post once in a while as there are few live fooders where I live in Montréal Canada....................

I intend to be raw for life, and have learned that flexibility and experimentation is part of finding the greatest balance, but through it all high raw vegan is ideal for me living in a cold climate, and it is true, in my experience, that most cooked foods (with a few exceptions) have a negative effect on my health and sense of balance.

It will be interesting to hear more from others who have been living in the raw for 5 years or longer.

All the best,

yogi river

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: loving living in the raw
Posted by: mysbenson ()
Date: August 19, 2009 05:24PM

I love living in the raw too, and being vegan is even better. I looked at the PETA website recently and they have a video why be a vegetarian and the stuff in the video about cruelty to animals food animals made me cry. I know animals are spiritual beings just like us, just in a lower evolutionary form. Why Kill they at all, really. SO BEING VEGAN WORKS FOR ME TOO

Stay happy in your living in the raw lifestyle, Yogi River!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 19, 2009 05:37PM

yogi river,

Your enthusiasm is inspiring! It's also good how you emphasize that living raw in a cold climate is not just possible, but can be optimal. This is a source of some debate--whether we can do this long-term where it's not sunny and warm all the time. Thanks for posting!

Posted by: eecho ()
Date: August 19, 2009 05:40PM

Perhaps raw vegan is the human's "natural diet" only in the human's "natural habitat". If the human wouldn't be able to survive in a certain region naturally, they might have to adapt their diet just like everything else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 05:41PM by eecho.

Posted by: kleinphi ()
Date: August 20, 2009 02:54AM

mysbenson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know animals
> are spiritual beings just like us, just in a lower
> evolutionary form.

Lower? Have you listened to whale songs?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 20, 2009 05:10AM

hi kleinphi

when i was a kid
i used to listen to recordings of whale songs

but its been a while
can u recommend some cool artists who do whale songs?
i miss them
i lost those recordings

they were so cool
and mysterious and beautiful

Posted by: kleinphi ()
Date: August 20, 2009 09:15AM

If you point your media player to [www.live365.com] you can listen to whale songs live. I have never really looked for human artists who tried to compile or modify whale songs.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 20, 2009 04:45PM

smiling smiley it feels like breathing to be able to share thoughts and inspiration about living in the raw. that is something that I really have missed, and it is so incredible to share ideas and experiences about live foods (the health element, energy, social dimensions, sense of connection with animals and also plants, etc).

thank you for your posts!!!

PS. dolphins also seem to be incredibly spiritual beings, but the whale songs are beautiful. grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables