Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bryan you make me mad.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 20, 2009 06:00PM

Why the hell did you delete that?

You deleted that and allowed the guy talking about eating animals?

Come on.

Coffee that's slightly roasted? Are you mad? Coffee is a natural food from the earth.

What about dehydrated fruit etc?

BANANAS THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT IN THE SUN BRYAN.

The enzymes are still in the coffee.

This pisses me off.

I just wanted to know what that stuff is so I can see whether I can drink it or not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bryan you make me mad.
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 20, 2009 06:14PM

Why are you taking this so personally? Do I not have the right to delete messages that are not relevant to raw foods?

Some people get pissed off when I enforce the rules of the forum. I certainly can't do anything about that.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: August 20, 2009 07:34PM

I appreciate this forum

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 20, 2009 08:59PM

Bryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some people get pissed off when I enforce the
> rules of the forum. I certainly can't do anything
> about that.
I think you're doing a Great Job. You have
even removed some of my Topics, and I've always agreed
with your decision.
This Forum is so 'user friendly', and has a wide
range of knowledge from Zero to Infinity (well, maybe
that's a bit of a stretch)....WY

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 20, 2009 09:49PM

Superinfinity--
It's not personal. Bryan's just following a protocol that we've all agreed upon. I've had some of mine removed too-- no big deal. :-)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 21, 2009 12:11AM

Why not go to the diary forum here and get your own little thread there, there is more tolerance on that particular forum and it's widely read by users and where they comment often to help each other out.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: August 21, 2009 12:48AM

Bryan - I have always admired and been humbled by your calm steady influence and direction on this forum - never judgmental or critical - always kind and patient - but firm when necessary. You have set an example to me as a person and I highly respect that. You own this form and have every right to monitor and guide the material and I have NEVER seen you delete posts or close threads without very good reason. Your response to this attack is even very calm and non-threatened. I'm sure you're a very humble guy, so I will not say more, but I sincerely thank you for making this a place of safety and honesty and integrity. I also appreciate that we (currently) still live in a free country and that the members who disagree with your decisions are welcome to communicate their opinions (respectfully) or kindly find support elsewhere or start their own forums. That's the blessing of the freedoms we (currently) enjoy as Americans.

God bless you, Bryan

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 21, 2009 12:56AM

Wow....PD.....you really let it all hang out.
Picture me giving you a standing ovation.....WY

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 21, 2009 01:10AM

bryan super infinity has a point.... but he has alot to learn about enjoying the flavor of his negative emotions. the outburst he has posted here to start this thread is something he may be ashamed of someday if he's blessed.

as a censor of material posted here you need to keep an open mind....maybe the guy was needing help with his issue about coffee. it certainly wouldn't hurt anything to let him get the help he was seeking.

two wrongs still add up to a wrong sorry.....

superinfinity.... you really came off like a first class jerk with your response. no words minced.

juicin' john

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 21, 2009 01:28AM

What I don't like is the inconsistency around here at times. It wasn't the coffee but what was tiny thing on the top, the frothy stuff that I was asking about.

Coffee beans are ground and heated in water, it's not exactly a very processed food and it has many benefits.

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 21, 2009 02:27AM

i view coffee as a medicinal herb..but certainly not something healthy to be hooked on like most of the world is hooked.

using such a strong language as you were using and the negative tone only keeps you in captivity to a very destructive force. try to catch yourself if you can before you let things get to you. its tough to break free from..but if you stay on your toes you can do it.

believe it or not....
a coffee enema helps to relieve congestion of the bile duct which is an issue with people who are very ill. because of the blockage the bile stagnates in the gall bladder and backs up toxins in the liver. the flow of detox is seriously hampered and must be opened.

taking a coffee enema and retaining it for at least 14 minutes cause a spasm in the gall bladder and releases the stagnant bile and allow the liver function to continue processing the poisons which are constantly needing eliminated.

that came from the gerson therapy. (dr. max gerson).

jj

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 21, 2009 08:39AM

i have no idea what all the hullaboo was all about because i did not read the original post

but whatever it was

i had a very good laugh out of the subject heading " Bryan you make me mad"

I never knew Bryan had THAT much power over other people

Bryan never made me anything

not even a humble jar of kim chi ( snifflessmiling smiley

Posted by: deenis ()
Date: August 21, 2009 10:00AM

Hey Juicin John, I tried the coffee enema once after reading about it at the Gerson site. The coffee (caffein) relaxed my spincter muscle to the point that I was not able to retain the coffee inside more than 3 minutes. Before you know it, I was taking a bath in excrement. I won't be doing that again !

SuperInfinity, don't give up posting as I put much value on reading your input. I have also had a post deleted. It happened just as I was learning about raw foods and vegetarianism. I did not agree with the reasoning ("to new to post a link to another website"winking smiley but I eventually got over it.

I appreciate this site and all the learning possibilities it poses. Being a moderator is time consuming and something I would not do voluntarily at this point, so kudos to you Brian.

Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: August 21, 2009 11:42AM

Bryan said "pissed off" dayum, that just made my day...ha,ha juss kidding Bry....actually no I'm not!

JS

JERICHO SUNFIRE-BASIC TRAINING
www.jerichosunfire.com

Posted by: eecho ()
Date: August 21, 2009 01:47PM

um, so some other thread got deleted but this one is still around?

Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:18PM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have no idea what all the hullaboo was all about
> because i did not read the original post
>
> but whatever it was
>
> i had a very good laugh out of the subject
> heading " Bryan you make me mad"
>
> I never knew Bryan had THAT much power over other
> people
>
> Bryan never made me anything
>
> not even a humble jar of kim chi ( snifflessmiling smiley

Bryan made me laugh!

JS

JERICHO SUNFIRE-BASIC TRAINING
www.jerichosunfire.com

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:35PM

Bryan - Time to close this thread. winking smiley

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables