Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bright orange
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: September 13, 2009 10:46AM

well of course for me again this is about poo. as all my posts are about that subject. anyway i think this is normal but im just wondering. I drank alot of carrot juice yesterday and my poo was bright orange. so orange i flushed the loo and the water turned orange. (yes i know this is a grafic explanation)

does every one have this if they drink alot of carrots or is it that my body needs to mix things more.

LOL i acutally laughed at the brigth orange poo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bright orange
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 13, 2009 12:05PM

Happens to use whenever we have beets or beet juice, even a little bit. There is always a panicky moment where I'm like WTF I'm Bleeding! It's ridiculous.
Carrots, no but maybe your stomach was very empty and it was all alone in there when it made it's way to the pot. Very funny in any case grinning smiley

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:01PM

Carrots no,beets yes.
A bright red.
Had me scared the first time I saw it!

Vinny

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: September 13, 2009 03:04PM

Yes, perfectly normal. When I drink beet juice, I even PEE bright red !! Scared me to death the first time I saw it !!! I'm used to my POO being the color of my juice or raw food, but the PEE was another thing!! *LOL* Thought I was peeing straight blood!!! *LOL*

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 13, 2009 04:13PM

Hi hellokitty,
Yes, it's happened to me many times with carrot juice and beet juice. Enjoy!, and don't let the color worry you.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: September 13, 2009 06:15PM

Thanks guys-

I was suprised. It looked like Rainbow Bright did a dumb in my loo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables