Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

loose stools?
Posted by: petrichor ()
Date: September 23, 2009 08:45PM

Quick question-

Had a slightly stressful and very emotionally-draining weekend, after a small binge on sprouted pumpkin and sunflower seeds (okay, so maybe I ate a full cup or more, I stopped paying attention after a while) I of course woke up feeling awful. Puffy eyes from crying, puffy face from diet cheats, and felt like I got hit by a truck. Spent my Monday on my couch, sleeping and sleeping some more. Since then, I've been back eating strict raw, low sodium, giant green smoothies until afternoon, energy soups, snacking on soaked seaweed with a sprinkle of hemp seeds... But... my stools have still been very loose (since Monday morning) and I've been uncomfortably bloated and gassy. My smoothies aren't any crazy bad mixes, I keep them pretty simple. Any ideas on what I can do to get these formed again??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: loose stools?
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 23, 2009 09:19PM

just wait - you know what did it. Maybe cut out the seeds for a while. You'll be ok - don't worry smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables