Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

blood pressure
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:13PM

Well,,I have been mostly raw for over a month now and have been on BP med,,lisinopril 20 mgs for about 4 years now,,,but no more!! That was my goal for doing this too,,,high bp runs in the family and I have so been trying to dis prove the fact that everything is genetic!!! My bp is lower now than it ever WAS while I was on the meds...I have a cuff at home,,so I check it all the time,,and I lost about 7 lbs too,,I wasn't overweight anyway,,I am 5'5 and weighed about 133,,so now I am 126,,feel greatsmiling smiley Has this happened to anyone else?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blood pressure
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: September 23, 2009 10:18PM

Good work! I was in great health before going raw. My side effect from cooked food was blemished skin and now my skin looks better. smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 24, 2009 11:52AM

Congrats! That's great news!

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 24, 2009 02:22PM

Excellent!

Date: September 24, 2009 03:09PM

lavern50, it would work the same way for everyone.

That's the complete bloody nonsense of it. The thing is that raw food doesn't make money for pharmaceutical companies. They instead give the damaging drugs that have such a stupid and superficial result that it's a farce. Even if they kept eating the same foods it's highly questionable whether they would do any good, never mind listening to the doctor as he says raw foods are no good or you wouldn't be able to stick to them anyway. Ughhh...

You really have no idea how vicious these people are. Your local, smiley, friendly, family doctor is not your friend [unless he doesn't prescribe such things and tells you to eat raw). They are set up by a system. The system will eat you alive while taking your money and telling you it's doing you good while tearing you apart if you let it.

My parents' doctor is basically murdering them by putting them on those drugs. I've tried over and over to tell them about it but they won't listen.

Did you know that the Masai are an indigenous tribe who forbid the use of the word "lion" to be spoken out loud? Because they think that if you say it out loud, then the lion will come and eat you. Even the EDUCATED Masai still believe this, or feel extremely uncomfortable with anyone saying it out loud. Because they think the lion might come and eat them if you say it!!!

It's the same with your average western person and the word "doctor". Like as if a DOCTOR would NEVER do anything to harm or kill someone. Even the people here I think might still have some kind of residual respect for these villainous bastards.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2009 03:15PM by SuperInfinity.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 24, 2009 05:51PM

SuperInfinity - I find your posts childish and irritating. There's no middle road for you is there?

Doctors do have their place - those 'villainous bastards' might well save your life one day.

What would you do if you have a hideous car accident - multiple fractures, spurting arteries - tell them no thanks, a raw meal will fix it?

Millions of women die needlessly in childbirth in the third world through massive blood loss, or hideous complications which can be avoided by the skills of our 'villinous bastards'. Would you leave them to die or offer them a bowl of fruit?

So YES, I do have respect for some doctors.

Date: September 24, 2009 06:03PM

flipperjan, I would rather take my chances than let one of them touch me.

Posted by: rawpreston ()
Date: September 24, 2009 06:11PM

people respect/trust doctors because they're intelligent, they've been through 8 years+ of school, and people assume they have the training to know what's best for our bodies. unfortunately they get almost no nutritional training (if any), are immersed in their own beliefs about food (SAD), and are catered to from day 1 by big pharma. fruit and vegetables don't stand a chance against big pharma.

doctors also have to deal with the majority of Americans lazy-ass pop-a-pill mentality. how often are people told we need to eat healthier, exercise more, etc? constantly, but most ignore it. people need to realize that pills don't cure, they only mask symptoms. the body does the healing if given the proper conditions. and a body is not healthy just because it shows no symptoms. following an unhealthy lifestyle will always catch up to us.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 25, 2009 02:02PM

My doctor (I do have a doctor and a health insurance plan in case of a dire emergency) has been telling me for 12 years I need to be on BP meds.Well I get my walking shoes on every day that the Lord gives me to do so,and I do my 45 min walk.
Just took my BP and it was 126/83.

Good enough for me!

Lavern50,
Congrats!
I commend you for disproving the system.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 02:16PM by eaglefly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables