Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

coconut
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: October 03, 2009 12:24PM

Ive been eating alot of cocunut for dinner. I think though i have over done it (as i do) this morrning i had 3 bms one right after another. I did drink cocount milk as well. hmmm well i think i will stick to my fruit diet, plain and simple, ill get some mangos for dinner.

I still find it hard to stick to fruit all day, is there anyone who does a complete fruitarian diet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: coconut
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 03, 2009 12:34PM

I have heard that too much coconut CAN be a diuretic. I ate all fruit for many years (although I have recently returned to a mixed all-raw diet). I still eat all-fruit most days.....but a few vegetables as well....mainly Romaine, carrots, etc. I think it has to do a lot with the stage the body is in. Some people are VERY clean internally....and very energetic and positive....and a high-fruit diet can work well for those people. Others need more grounding or cleansing....and that's cool. It's not a better or worse thing - just what stage is right for the person (in my opinion). I'm sure you'll find (if you haven't already) the diet that works for you.

-In my experience, the ultimate goal of dietary refinement (like any refinement or discipline) is to not have to be aware of the 'discipline' at all.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 03, 2009 07:08PM

I can't go all 100% fruit because my brain was permanently butchered by forced antipsychotic medication. This is why I have to continually take large amounts of vitamin e, as it's continuously needed because of the damage that's been done to me. People with tardive dyskinesia or dystonia benefit immensely from vitamin e. The problem is you need lots of fat to absorb vitamin e and I don't eat avocado or any fruit with much fat. I'm one of the lucky ones that I got away with something left intact.

I was never psychotic in any way. Never, ever, ever. I semi-threatened to hit someone in government administration because of him not allowing me to live my life in peace without visiting a psychiatrist in the first place, and that's what got me locked up and forced the injections. It's all an unbelievably crazy money-making farce. They pick on the old people and the naive people especially and destroy their brains. Then these people are left helpless and vulnerable, ready to be brought in again and forced more of these drugs.

Well, you might say TMI but people need to know what's out there and just how unbelievable big pharmaceutical companies get, and the same with processed food companies. I'm quite bitter that I will never be able to live my life as a pure fruitarian.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2009 07:10PM by SuperInfinity.

Date: October 03, 2009 07:24PM

I think it is where you are as you guys said. I really want to try a pure frutiaran diet, but sometimes i feel a bit weird when i do this. like sometimes i feel that my blood surgar is too high or something. I have got my bloods checked at the moment to see how my glucose levels are. i do wonder if i have almost made my self diabetic with all the sugar i used to eat. it was bad very very bad. I used to eat chocolate bars for my lunch. how stupid.

well anyway i am eating all fruit in the morrnings, and am looking into david Kliens way of healing ibd as well as pauls.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 03, 2009 07:42PM

Hellokitty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it is where you are as you guys said. I
> really want to try a pure frutiaran diet, but
> sometimes i feel a bit weird when i do this. like
> sometimes i feel that my blood surgar is too high
> or something. I have got my bloods checked at the
> moment to see how my glucose levels are. i do
> wonder if i have almost made my self diabetic with
> all the sugar i used to eat. it was bad very very
> bad. I used to eat chocolate bars for my lunch.
> how stupid.
>
> well anyway i am eating all fruit in the
> morrnings, and am looking into david Kliens way of
> healing ibd as well as pauls.

Do you feel a kind of weird/prickly kind of feeling? I get that as well if I go extremely high fruit for a while. But your blood sugar definitely isn't going too high. It might be going higher than if you ate less fructose, but still nothing compared to fat people and even most SAD people. I wouldn't bother getting my blood checked, it only becomes diabetic in fat people who are on SAD and have been very fat for many years and the wrong type of fat. Diabetic? You must be joking!!! smiling smiley

Remember how strange it feels to first go raw. Not all of the symptoms were pleasant. It could be that way with going fully fruitarian as well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2009 07:44PM by SuperInfinity.

Date: October 03, 2009 08:40PM

Yes maybe it is just a strange feeling. I cant really describe the feeling i get, maybe i could say i feel a bit light headed but also a bit hyperative. I don't get a prickly feeling.

I don't think that you have to be fat though to become a diabetic. I have met people who are thin and have diabeties. In fact sometimes the diabeties can make you thin. I had a neigbor with type 1 diabeties. he was a rake.

any way david klien says that a high fruit diet helps heal ibd. and fats tend to make your flare. If i can manage a furtairn diet i know that the ibd will definatly disapear, in no time, just as paul nison says. "in no time" smiling smiley. I still think you do need some fats as fats carry nutrients through the body. but if i do this for a week?

well i bought a bunch of mangos for breakfast. lets see how i go.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 04, 2009 12:43AM

Good Luck hellokitty!

I think all-fruit is often a really good temporary cleanse. If can, can. If cannot, that's OK too.

Superinfinity, please don't feel too bad about not being able to be an all-fruit fruitarian - for whatever reason. Lots of happy people are not; and in fact, there aren't too many who are. You're doing just fine! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables