Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

remission
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: November 01, 2009 04:01PM

hi guys,

Just an update of my raw food diet, i really havent had anything to post and was told off by my hubby saying im a forum addict. oh well Im in remission, or at least i think i havent seen any bleeding or mucus for a wile. any way i really hope it stays.

good news also my hubby wants a raw dinner tonight. so i will be making him one smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: remission
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: November 01, 2009 04:17PM

If you want to go online, go online. I surely wouldn't have anyone tell me what to do or who I am.

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: November 01, 2009 04:55PM

I'm so glad to see you back. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. I'm currently dealing with a very annoying and frustrating tummy virus, so I can sort-of sympathize with what you have experienced through the years with loose stools and tummy problems. I'm SO happy to hear that you're in remission. What a healing blessing!!!

My hubby is used to me "living" on the forums for support. Maybe your hubby just missed you. Just explain to him how much the raw lifestyle has healed you and how necessary it is for your healing process to have support from other believers, especially those who might be healing from some of the same or similar health problems you've experienced.

Glad you're back. =)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 01, 2009 05:58PM

Hellokitty,

Glad to hear your news--that's great! Perhaps it's helped to spend less time on these boards and more time with your husband : )

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: November 01, 2009 06:08PM

Thanks guys. Utopian life i missed all your commements.

I hope you get better soon planilydressed. i hate stomach problems. IBD never used to give me stomach problems until april this year. then bam everthing happened. i really thought i was going to die. stupid illnesses all of them. I havent been the same since.

any way im really working hard to stay 100% raw.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 01, 2009 06:17PM

my partner says much the same thing smiling smiley but I think he understands that I have NO one else to talk to about all of this stuff (he only wants to hear so much but is very supportive)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables