Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

olives?
Posted by: polskadot ()
Date: November 05, 2009 04:53PM

Since going raw, I've really been missing black olives. My family buys them in a jar or can from the grocery store. I'm pretty sure these are not raw. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get raw, ready-to-eat olives. I would prefer to get them from a local store (I have Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Wild Oats in my area) but I would pay to have them shipped to me if needed. Any help is much appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: olives?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 05, 2009 05:22PM

polkasdot,

If you have any Mediterranean import stores nearby, ask their proprietors where they get their olives from and how they are processed. Every Whole Foods/Wild Oats is different, so I can't say whether yours stock truly raw olives, but ask. This is a site I've used and like; their olives are pricey but good:

[www.naturalzing.com]

Try comparing prices at other raw foods supply websites, like Sunfood Nutrition and Raw Guru. Good luck to you--olives are darn tasty : )

Re: olives?
Posted by: polskadot ()
Date: November 05, 2009 05:54PM

Thanks. I also love naturalzing.com and have made several purchases from them. I only saw dried olives on their site initially but after reading your post I found some raw black olives in water. Much appreciated smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables