Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

just starting!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 28, 2009 08:08AM

Could anyone recommend a book or site that clearly categorizes sources of proteins, vitamins and minerals. I'm just getting started and am in need of lists.

Any suggestions? (prefer a web site where i can cut and paste and not wait for a book to come in the mail.....)

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: just starting!
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: November 28, 2009 03:03PM

I like nutritiondata.com for this. It takes a while to learn to navigate the site but has all kinds of useful tools.

[www.nutritiondata.com]

hope this helps

Edit: One draw-back of nutritiondata.com is that much analysis seems to be computer generated so some of the conclusions are wacky, like their low rating given to human breast milk based on cholesterol or something :/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2009 03:09PM by loeve.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: November 29, 2009 07:27PM

Becoming Vegan is a good one.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 29, 2009 07:40PM

welcome to the site here Murphner smiling smiley ima listy person too , give me some data and i will flowchart it , graph it, spreadsheet it, track it , lol ! smiling smiley

but try not to get too bogged down in the numbers and forget to enjoy the journey smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 30, 2009 12:55AM

Wow - this IS a really supportive site! Thanks for the advice, I will check all those out. I just got Ani Phyo's raw book and its pretty easy to get though. I appreciate the web sites for print out's though. Will be a challenge starting this over the holidays - but I figure if I can get through a cold winter season and Christmas parties then I'll fine!

Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables