Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Process!
Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: January 08, 2010 05:01PM

Hi folks, I'm still uploading the rest of these but by tomorrow everything will be done and dusted and you should be able to see the whole series covering fruitarianism, liquidarianism and breatharianism.

Here's a random link from the breatharian section, hope it helps somebody.

[www.youtube.com]

Mp3's of the same interview and 2 books will be available for free pretty soon.

JS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Process!
Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: January 08, 2010 09:15PM

Here's my youtube channel....make yourself at home!

[www.youtube.com]

Be good folks and take care.

JS

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 09, 2010 07:25AM

hey very cool ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: January 09, 2010 08:20AM

Jericho,

the other day I noticed that the heat of fire warms me differently than heat from a heater. It feels more like being warmed by the sun. My husband theorizd that the sun's energy comes free through burning the wood. We also asked ourselves if it had anything to do with infrared maybe? Curious if you have an insight about that.

Thanks for the videos

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 10, 2010 04:22AM

cocoa_nibs,
I noticed the same thing. Do you feel a sort of 'acidity' from artificial heat sources? I am not so sensitive to it now, because I have been using it a lot since the start of fall time. I use electric heat, and I thought it had to do with small amounts of metal or ions coming off of the heat coils. Perhaps its magnetic forces from the electricity moving through the metal, they aren't at a natural frequency maybe?

What is worse for me is air conditioning. That actually tends to hurt me when I feel it, I much prefer to feel simple fanning, or a natural breeze. I don't like to turn on the AC until its very, very hot. Its mostly for my partner, he is much more sensitive to heat. If I had it my way I probably would never use AC at all. I figure that anything which is artificial is against nature and will harm us to lesser or greater degrees. Its kind of like food, the more that one tries to 'improve it' the more harmful it becomes. For example, refined flour is harmful because its had the bran and germ layer removed. High fructose corn syrup is even more harmful because its had even more done to it. It represents a lack of acceptance for what is naturally provided. I understand that sometimes people may be forced to live by artificial means, but I try to realistically avoid or reduce it whenever I can.

Date: January 10, 2010 07:48PM

Mislu,
I can't say I feel an 'acidity' from it, but I notice it makes me tired and dried out.

Fire, on the other hand, warms my core and makes me feel cozy. It reminds me of how I feel when i am in the sun

I dont like air conditioners either.

By the way I have one of those 'Hotties' (buckwheat filled pillow. I pop it in the microwave (that thing's gotta be good for something!) and then wrap it around my kidneys. Sooooooo nice in a cold bed...

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: January 10, 2010 09:47PM

wow i wish i had this. im very far from even begining to understand. I strggle with a 1 day juice fast LOL. If i had this IBD would no longer exsist ever. smiling smiley

Date: January 11, 2010 02:13AM

HelloKitty,

hm not sure what you are refering to with 'having this' - hotties? you can get those here:
[www.homencomfortstore.com]

As for understanding, it's a process and I dont think there ever is a definite point of arrival. We are all but fellow travelers. Best wishes for your IBS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2010 02:14AM by cocoa_nibs.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 11, 2010 03:26AM

HelloKitty,
I absolutely love your photo. It looks like you were repainting the walls, or doing some remodeling. The mottled pattern is very interesting, great contrast to your black shirt. The line which goes across above your head is also interesting, how it goes at an angle. The door and the beam breaks up the rectangle. Its not quite a golden ratio, but it is extremely close. Its very artistic! There always seems to be something uniquely spiritual about rawfoodists, or it tends to attract artists or spiritual people. I could be jumping to conclusions. I thought I would toss that out there, even though its not on topic with the thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables