Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mono fruiting
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: January 10, 2010 02:53PM

Hi everyone. I was in a super remission for about a month. it was fantastic. the thing is is i came off the mesalizie completly as i was feeling fantastic. thats when i strated to flare. ive been in a flare about 3 weeks. im now mono eating just sweet fruit to get out of it. I would have blended some salads but they make me so constipated. I dont know if anyone else has that problme. I also water fasted for 1/2 a day yesterday. I know only 1/2 a day. I strggle with more than a day. anyother suggestions. ive also contacted a guy named russell mariani. I think he sounds good so im going to give him a go. although my husband will not be happy of me spending more money on IBD. im not working so its a bit tight now. well i hope he works.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mono fruiting
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: January 10, 2010 08:14PM

You can waterfast for 3 days (4-6 liters of not-tap-water) and then directly go for 5 days of green juice feasting. After that contiune with fruits that are good for people with IBS.

We are all cheering for you!
<3

Date: January 10, 2010 09:33PM

cool thanks. Healthybun. im a bit werid when i water fast. its like everyone says they feel better when they do it. and i do too but then after a day i feel week and not coherant, and i get this weird depression. i also feel super skinny. like i can see my ribs from doing 1 day. im skinny any way. I know i would benifit from the 3 days in fact i know it would clear it. i just strggle to do it. maybe it takes time till your body is stong enough.

Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: January 11, 2010 11:17PM

When I waterfast, I usually stay in bed all day. Drinking water, and trying to sleep as much as I can. I prefer the 30-36 hour, or for more severe symtoms; the 3 day waterfast.

On the 3 day fast I can feel tiny, pathetic, emotional and can cry. Because of the zero carbs I don't have any stored resources so weakness is inevitable so I only move when I really can't sleep and feel really awake from all the sleeping.

I also distract myself with the computer or TV to make the time fly by faster.

If you're already really really underweight it's harder, but also easier. You don't have so much fat to burn but if you did have alot of fat, that fat could be full of medications and harmful substances that could make you feel bad or depressed.

I usually need to feel good about fasting before doing it. So take your time to feel and make your own decistions.

And remember: SLEEP! Very important.

Date: January 12, 2010 12:26PM

thanks so much healthybun that really helps. and makes since

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables