Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi! I am new to this site!
Posted by: leigh87 ()
Date: January 30, 2010 08:15AM

Hi every one! My name is Leigh, I’m a 23 year old women from Australia! I am new to this site, previously I have been a member of an Australian raw community website, but I want to meet new raw people!

I am a certified personal trainer, although I have not started work as one yet! I love going to the gym, and like to do 2 - 4 aerobics classes each week, body pump once a week, and have started Pilate's. I also try to walk a little daily, and go for a hike once a week.

I am still finding the right balance of raw that will work optimally for me, so I love to get peoples feedback on my own situation, as well as hearing about a lot of other people’s raw experiences, and hearing what works for different people.

In fact, I really want to hear as much as I can about what works for different people. I would love it if as many people as possible could look in my new raw journal, and read my raw story so far. I desperately want your advice, feedback, and it would be lovely to make some friend with some like minded people!

After all, what we eat influences how our bodies function, and how our bodies function determine how we act. I feel that raw people, who eat unaltered food in its natural state, will act quiet differently to people who eat horrible toxic combinations of cooked food. Therefore, I think it is possible that raw people have more in common than just the food they eat; because their bodies function so differently to normal peoples!

I have a few thoughts I want to put forward, relating to my experiences with raw:

The raw people I have met in my small community are all very thin compared to normal people. Although not emaciated, they do not carry any EXTRA weight than their bodies actually needs to function. I am similar - 166cm and 49 - 52 kilo’s.
Although, if I did not exercise at the gym, I would be thinner. However, I need a little more sustenance and muscle and body weight than raw women who do not stress their muscles and body as much as I do.
The raw women I know of are thinner than me, although not significantly. Are all you people who are reading this ALSO very thin since going raw? And is it normal among the raw people you know?

I can’t wait to hear from you all, I hope I get a lot of visitors in my raw journal!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi! I am new to this site!
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: January 30, 2010 05:05PM

G'day, Leigh! And welcome!

I like your positive, healthy attitude. Where is your raw journal? Will it be on the diary thread here, or do you have a blog, or ??? I'd enjoy reading it.

I am within the normal weight range according to fitday.com, (although at the higher end of the range). I am still losing weight, but very slowly now. If I could just ignore the siren call of avocados, I think I'd be at my ideal weight.

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables