Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

puddings vs smoothies
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: February 02, 2010 07:30PM

Hi all

Just thought I'd give a shout out to PUDDINGS - I'm getting back into these (while I'm waiting for my juicer to get fixed..:-/ ) and remembering how handy they are. Use a food processor (or a fancy blender if you've got one of them) and mix your ingredients (without using any water) till they're nice and smoothly blended up.

good mixes: banana/celery (my fave), pear/cucumber, apple/lettuce (maybe with a dash of cinnamon), mango/spinach etc etc.

these tend to be more filling than smoothies cos there's no water in them, just a load of raw goodness smiling smiley

can be very useful if you're feeling very hungry and can never seem to get full, or if you're losing more weight than you want.

Free Newsletter: [bit.ly]
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Blog: [RawFoodScotland.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: puddings vs smoothies
Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: February 02, 2010 08:26PM

My favourite pudding is avocado dates and carob, blended with a little coconutwater. so it is like a chocolate mousse pudding

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: February 03, 2010 12:35AM

yum! I love mashing up a little agave and cacao/carob into a ripe hass avo... such a lovely easy desert... so simple, don't even need a dish, the avo skin provides it all smiling smiley

now... there I was with my nice good food combining... see how little it takes to corrupt me... ;-/

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: February 03, 2010 03:42PM

I love puddings! I make them all the time. Great filling meal or snack instead of just fruit alone.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Posted by: faeterri ()
Date: February 04, 2010 03:04PM

THANKS!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables