Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Daily Food intake
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 12, 2010 08:38PM

My husband and I have started the raw food way of life recently. He is a diabetic and Im terrified he is not getting enouh food. We are basically eating salads and fruit. Would a few of you please post what you eat on a daily basis, so I can see if we are doing ok? Thanks so much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Daily Food intake
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: February 12, 2010 11:58PM

Gosh, it is so variable what I eat from day to day. It's fruit in the morning. Fruit and salad at lunch and a veggie salad for dinner. I try to vary the fruits and veggies so that I get different nutrients. I also include nuts and seeds. I had been trying to keep fats to 10%, but am more like 15-20%.

Although I haven't done it in a while, now and then I enter what I've eaten for a few days on www.fitday.com to see how the nutrients are balancing out. Some say www.nutridiary.com is better. Why don't you try entering what he has eaten for a day and see if he's getting enough calories and what nutrients he is high or low in. That'll give you an idea of how it's going for him - what he may be lacking or not need as much of.

Good luck!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables