Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

24 carrots..again smiling smiley
Posted by: vegangoddess ()
Date: July 07, 2006 11:43PM

Hiya again!
I looked at the Maharaji website-Prem Rawat and looked at the 3 minute
section and wow! Sooo profound and incredibly practical ( I loved the part about being grateful for this breath of life, this miracle!) am gonna write it down and put it on my bedroom wall, i will look at it first thing in the morning!
Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 24 carrots..again smiling smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2006 12:53AM

Hey Vegangoddess!

So cool. winking smiley

Sorry again for my late response. I am going through a healing crisis right now and can't type as much so don't visit here but sporadically.

Glad you enjoyed the Maharaji video! Here are some links to more:

Being in Synch with Life
[video.google.com]

A Place Inside
[video.google.com]

The Beauty of Existence
[video.google.com]

The Gift of Existence
[video.google.com]

Rains of Understanding (beginning color is messed up, but it corrects itself)
[video.google.com]

A Most Beautiful Poem
[video.google.com]

When You Are Thirsty
[video.google.com]

The Peace That Lies Within
[video.google.com]

The above are all really short videos. People interested in learning more should also check out "The Keys." It's a way by which, at your own pace, to take full advantage of what Maharaji offers.

Cheers,
Michele

"Peace begins with each individual." - Maharaji (Prem Rawat)

Date: July 11, 2006 12:53AM

thank you very much. Am enjoying the videos!

Hope you are feeling better through your crisis.

Cheers.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 11, 2006 01:02PM

Thanks! I am, inch by inch, feeling better during this healing crisis. It's 2 steps forward and 1 step back, but that's still progress and I'm feeling very blessed. winking smiley

Oh, I just realized I said you could check out "The Keys" but did not give a link. That's coz I didn't have the link. Here are some FAQs for anyone interested in digging further:

Q: I understand that there is more to this than just a message. Tell me more.

A: Maharaji's addreses are a rich source of inspiration. Many people, as they come to hear him again and again, experience great joy as they uncover the depth behind his words. While some people feel satisfied just listening to him, others want to experience for themselves the peace within that Maharaji says is possible. For those, Maharaji offers a practical way to that peace—four techniques he calls Knowledge. If you wish to discover more about what Knowledge is and how to prepare to learn these techniques, you can read a brochure or watch a video named "Discovering More", which clarify further what Maharaji is offering. They are also available in print and DVD versions. More information on how to get them is available here.

Before learning these techniques, there is a period of preparation that may take from three to five months. The preparation involves viewing video materials called "The Keys." There are six Keys. The first five consist of a presentation by Maharaji and approximately ten to twelve hours of supporting video material.

After watching the first five Keys, you can ask to be shown the techniques of Knowledge, which are taught in the sixth Key in a special session. These sessions take place in many countries around the world on scheduled dates each year.

If you are interested in entering the Keys process, visit: www.thekeys.maharaji.net.

Q: What is Maharaji’s role in this process?

A: He introduces the possibility of finding peace within and offers a practical way of doing so. He offers inspiration and guidance throughout the preparation process and after.

Q: What does this cost?

A: The video material is made available on loan at no charge, (with the exception of a shipping and handling fee in some areas of the world). The techniques are also taught free of charge.

Q: How is this funded?

A: The promotion and dissemination of Prem Rawat's message is funded by the contributions of people who appreciate his message and wish to help make it available to others. Prem Rawat is a successful private investor and does not receive any compensation for his work.

Q: Will I have to change my lifestyle in any way to pursue this?

A: Knowledge is independent of a person’s lifestyle.

Q: Will I be asked to join something?

A: Pursuing Knowledge is an individual, personal journey. There is no group or organization to join.

Q: Does this have something to do with religion?

A: What Maharaji offers is independent of and compatible with any religion. Maharaji only makes it possible for people to connect to an inner source of fulfillment.

Date: July 12, 2006 03:06AM

thanks, will read it all. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables