Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beard growing slowly?
Posted by: rab ()
Date: April 11, 2010 12:45AM

My wife keeps on asking me why my beard is growing slower than usually. Two days beard now looks like a one day beard. I switched to raw food two and half months ago.
Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beard growing slowly?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 11, 2010 01:38AM

not sure but think how lucky you are to save on blades smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: rab ()
Date: April 11, 2010 02:56AM

Agree. I hate shaving, and I feel great...so, I think maybe simply I eat less, my beard grows less. Maybe that is the reason? Or, maybe my body is still getting used to the change, working hard on dissolving all that fat, has no time to grow beard right now?
My beard grows just the same as before, only it grows slowly. To be continued smiling smiley

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: April 11, 2010 12:30PM

Wish I had that problem! I have been raw for a couple of yrs. now, vegan for 10 before that. I have to constantly shave. I do "touch ups" several times a day w/ the electric.

My nails grow like crazy as well...in fact, beard & mails seem to grow more now than when I was raw...

Date: April 11, 2010 04:17PM

Can someone pass on this information to my leg hair?

Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: April 11, 2010 08:14PM

suspendedindefinitely Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone pass on this information to my leg
> hair?

LOL! Yes, please tell the leg hair. The only solution I have found for this is to rip the hair out (waxing, sugaring, etc.) I've been doing this for a few years and as time goes on the hair becomes finer and finer and there is much less of it. Less painful as time goes on too and the hair come out more easily.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: April 15, 2010 08:01AM

as soon as i went raw my hair wouldn't grow long. it doesn't really grow slow, but once it gets passed my shoulders it grows pretty slow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables