Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ariel55 - your in box is full
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: April 23, 2010 07:06PM

I have signed the petition
xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ariel55 - your in box is full
Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: April 24, 2010 04:31PM

Oh ok I'll try and empty thanks for letting me know

Date: April 24, 2010 04:43PM

thanks for signing the petition

I now this is not exactly raw food but anyone else who will sign this petiton, I'd appreciate it because in the UK another UK holistic doctor is about to be struck of the medical register for treating ME /CFS. holistically. her patients are people who are
very ill with severe mitochondrial disease/failure which can lead to death untreated in the uk they are untreated on our NHS system, a very comlex illness that very little is known about, the only treatment hthat works is holistic ie nutrition/environmental

This is about human rights and people choices to choose what is right for them so please sign and look at the corrupt way the general medical council is conducting this hearing

[www.ipetitions.com]

[www.drmyhill.co.uk]

also mito disorder in extreme it can lead to death they are very complex, regarded as genetic by the medical professon but dr myhill research show that environmenta features are relevant, maybe that is why she is a threat to the profits of the pharma companies

It often gets misdiagnosed as ME which is acknowledged by the WHO as a acquired organic patho physiological multi systemic neurological condition.

It can kill people but cause of death or health probs often cannot be found on autopsy unless systemic neuro pathological tests are done, in sophia it found diseased and virus infected spinal cord and other things

[www.sophiaandme.org.uk]

also kids are getting awarded damages in the US not the UK if they have mito probs and MMR vaccine damage,

Please sign to save this doctor, these people are there only hope

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2010 04:50PM by Ariel55.

Date: April 24, 2010 06:02PM

This is so shocking Ariel - maybe you should post it up under it's own topic so that more people see it. I'm sure many people here will want to sign the petition.

Date: April 28, 2010 09:41AM

sorry flipper jan just seen this post, where should I post it where more people will see it

I am so upset at this

Thanks for your support

hugs

Date: April 28, 2010 09:57AM

The hearing is tomorrow

The complaints are fabricated and this ime came from an anonymous commplaint on the Bad science forum full of medics and scientist that think all holistic alternative treatment should be outlawed, they have hounded and harrassed and abused her. We have identified the anonymous complainant works for an NHS laboratory probably working with vaccines,in any case a pharmaceutical based laboratory

TPTB are out to destroy this excellnt holistic doctor, whos treats a rare problem there is little understnding of, and set fear in other doctors who wish to practise holistic medicine.

she is obviously a real threat to the pharma industry

I can see this is not such a problem in the US as the UK, but in the UK they can and do destroy you.

Many people may think holistic doctors are not that relevant to them , but with some one like sarah they are,as it is relevant to the way things are going and also people basic human right to choose what is right for them

this is what one ex doctor an NHS whistle blowerand now medico legal expert said

Amongst the victims is Dr Sarah Myhill. I cannot explain the lowering of the standards to Sarah. I cannot explain the fact that the patient doesn't have to have complained. Anyone can complain to the GMC about anything. Sarah is a lovely lady but she doesn't yet understand that the GMC's powers are now supreme. There is no defeating them in or out of court. I told Sarah a few months ago that the GMC would be trailing after her again. I suspect her team felt that the last series of mobbing episodes would be the last. I knew it was just the beginning of the hell the GMC would put her through.

The General Medical Council have dragged Sarah to an Interim Order Panel now. Please read her website here for more details. This signifies danger. Even if she beats the IOP, they will move her to the Conduct Proceedings. Then it will be a case of catch 22. It becomes a rotational issue where the GMC picks one thing after another and drags her down again and again. The question is, how long does this go on for?

The most positive issue about Sarah is that she fights well. She also knows that publicity is a great weapon of mass GMC destruction. If they take down Sarah, her patients will take the GMC down with her. Sarah understands that to survive, one must use the weapon of publicity. Most doctors do not understand that and sit cowering and shivering in their own bunny vac waiting for some hero to save them.

I had feared this for a long time. My worst fears have now come true. It is a sad fact of life that few in the medical profession backed up or supported R v GMC Ex Parte Pal and now the case is waiting to kill their livelihoods and there is nothing we can do about it.

Date: April 29, 2010 08:16AM

I would post it up here - explaining to everyone that this is the most read board and so that is why you have posted it here - because it needs the widest showing possible. Prana will move the thread somewhere else if he doesn't want it here but I am sure he will let it run for a while.

hugs to you too and lots of positive thoughts xx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables