Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seed contain enzyme inhibitors right?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 22, 2010 12:14PM

Well if this is true bananas have seeds strawberries have seeds cucumbers/tomatoes contain seeds so alot of vegetables/fruit contain seeds so what do I do? avoid fruit and vegetables containing seeds?

Why is raw dairy considered bad?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seed contain enzyme inhibitors right?
Posted by: rab ()
Date: May 22, 2010 04:35PM

You are not supposed to chew seeds, but swallow them smiling smiley

Raw dairy has animal protein, among other things.

There are many conversations on this forum regarding these questions, if you go back through the topics (that is what I do to learn) you will find answers to most of your questions.

Re: Seed contain enzyme inhibitors right?
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: May 22, 2010 08:31PM

Here are some reasons not to include raw milk in a raw food diet...

(There may be more on past threads, but I haven't searched through them. These comments are from other sites.)

Mother’s milk is optimal for young humans, but not natural or necessary after weaning since nutrients (like calcium) can be found in other raw foods.

Raw, unpasteurized dairy products may have harmful pathogens.

High concentrations of proteins and fats are not healthy.

Professor Jane Plant ("Your Life in Your Hands"winking smiley reports that 1 in 10 women from western countries get breast cancer, but only 1 in 10,000 women in China do and that most Chinese do not include any dairy in their diet. Interestingly, in China they call breast cancer “rich woman’s disease” because wealthier people who can afford expensive dairy products are the ones who tend to get the disease.

Organic unpasteurized dairy (e.g., goat’s milk) from ethically treated animals is extremely hard to find.

When people eat dairy and other animal products, the body takes calcium out of the bones in order to restore the pH to more alkaline levels. It's ironic that dairy products contribute to osteoporosis that people are trying to prevent by eating the dairy products in the first place.

My favorite raw vegan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables