Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

urine question
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 08, 2006 09:56PM

Hi - I just started this diet on Wednesday, have a question. My urine has been getting progressively darker. I thought it was the raw beets, but haven't eaten any in over 24 hours and it's still getting darker. Not dehydrated and feel fine otherwise. Anyone else go through this?

Thanks! Christine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: urine question
Posted by: Ally ()
Date: July 08, 2006 11:00PM

I don't know what you're eating, but it just could be you're experiencing the classic sign that your body is starting to clean out. If so, the darker color is just coming from the extra stuff that your body is throwing out. I experience the same thing every time I fast.

I suggest that you make sure you're drinking plenty of water even though you don't feel dehydrated, and don't skimp on the fruit.

(But if you have any pain, there might be something else going on, like maybe a kidney infection. Be vigilant.)

Best wishes, -Ally

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2006 11:03PM by Ally.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: July 13, 2006 12:43AM

I agree with Ally's advice. My experience has been similar.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: July 13, 2006 12:53PM

Friend, you don't have to feel dehydrated to be dehydrated. In fact, when your mouth feels dry the damage has already been done.

Check out [www.watercure2.com] and learn how to hydrate your body properly. The body needs water to live, to purify and to exist. We can't get all the water we need from fruits and veggies. Our body is comprised of over 60% water. That would require you to eat a lot of veggies and fruit. You have to give the body water so it can aid in the purification process. Dark urine implies high levels of toxins taxing the kidneys and liver. Water eases and aides this process.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables