Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

click and find out....
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2006 12:11AM

hey everybody....

i have an interesting thought that has been with me for a few days now...maybe my body is speaking to me...

anyway...what has your experience been with FASTING ON WATER EVERY OTHER DAY? some of my thoughts on the subject:

-it would be a good way to cleanse and repair consecutively, but one would have to keep themselves in check and not overeat/undereat on the days they would eat (feel deprived)
-would it have the same cleansing proponents as a longer fast or would the process be halted every other day when food was consumed -especially heavier meals?
-seems that if balanced one could do it for a very long time if not a life time and it could aid them in a longer life as well.
-i am wondering if anyone has any spiritual knowledge on this idea. or knows of anyone who has ever lived this way for several months/years.

i believe in theory it is a very logical, intriguing idea and it would be very interesting to delve into the thought/process more..

tell me what you think...thanks...
one love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: click and find out....
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: July 09, 2006 02:44PM

I don't know about how things would be effected by an every-other-day fast, but I still drink the mastercleanser lemonaide mix every day from noon until bed time. I haven't had any adverse effects from that, so I think you'd do fine with your idea.

Re: click and find out....
Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: July 09, 2006 03:27PM

i believe some Calorie Restriction people do it
but perhaps like every 3 days

you could surf their websites and chat groups

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables