Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm taking a big plunge. Hope you'll support me.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 15, 2010 06:22PM

Two weeks ago I walked away from my job as a newspaper reporter to take a big risk and pursue my dreams. I'm now throwing myself into creating a business that I hope will, in its own small way, improve the world.

Some of you may already be familiar with my site, www.raw-food-health.net, and based on your responses, it's already making a difference. I've also go another exciting project in the works which I hope to announce within the next few days.

Raw foods and the associated aspects of healthy living that go with it have improved my life in so many ways, and if I can spread that message and help a few people out, I will be very happy indeed.

My plans for the future of the site are more of the free articles, videos and other content you've come to enjoy as well as some new features to make it even more of a resource. You'll also see more products like my popular ebook, "The Raw Food Lifestyle," coming in the future.

I celebration of the opening this new chapter of my life, I'm offering a 25% off going into business sale on "The Raw Food Lifestyle.": [www.raw-food-health.net]

The sale runs through June 23 at midnight. Enter "GoingIntoBusinessSale" (No quotes) in the discount code box at checkout to receive the discount.

I hope you take advantage of the sale and continue to enjoy my ongoing work.

Wish me luck,
Andrew Perlot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm taking a big plunge. Hope you'll support me.
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 15, 2010 07:06PM

Hey, Andrew; was a bit thrown off by your new moniker. I wish you luck in your new venture and shall check out the sale : )

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: June 15, 2010 07:51PM

Andrew.....I think I can speak for everyone here in wishing you Luck. However, it's going to take more than Luck. You'll be in an ever-increasing Marketplace. You've written a book....looks good btw....and I hope you're getting some speaking engagements? Do you have in mind what Products you want to sell? Most are selling supplements....David Wolfe, Brian Clement, etc.
Anyway...Good Luck...WY

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 16, 2010 04:18AM

andrew

i wish you bestest of luck

have u thought of setting up a raw restaurant?

in my opinion

one can NEVER have enough raw restaurants in the world

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables