Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dehydrator question (9-tray model):
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 15, 2010 08:12PM

Can you "cook" lots of stuff at one time or do recipes generally use most of the Teflex sheets for one dish/item?

*Edit: I meant to add many different items at one time or if you wanted to make double batches of something...Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2010 08:13PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dehydrator question (9-tray model):
Posted by: mindy ()
Date: June 16, 2010 05:03PM

I've never used more than 2 of the dehydrator trays at a time in my 9-tray model. I've made big batches of crackers, and dehydrated large amounts of kale. So, my guess is you could easily do multiple recipes at one time. The trays are really big.

Re: Dehydrator question (9-tray model):
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 17, 2010 12:05AM

Thanks, Mindy! That is good to know. I wish I could buy one but I will in the fall. And it is wonderful that you can make a bunch of different things at one time because the raw food lifestyle gets the rap of being very labor-intensive. Apparently, you do have to be mindful of planning ahead, but with a dehydrator, breads and crackers and all the rest can be done in one fell swoop.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables