Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Skin Cancer, thoughts, religious
Posted by: AnnieFannie ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:17AM

Hi everyone!
I just had a basel cell mole removed from my shoulder two weeks ago.
Went for a check up and had more skin frozen off..Due to go back in 8 weeks to check again.
First, my diet is not so great, however trying to transition to raw.
Having a tough time!!! I am replacing bad foods with raw fruits and vegetables...One step at a time smiling smiley

I feel changing my diet to all raw will help as I believe the cancer came from my poor choice of cooked foods and endless summers of burned skin with my fair, freckled skin. I dont use sun block as I think it contributes to skin cancer as the cooked sun block changes into something very toxic in my opinion.

I was brought up a Christian, no demonation.
Reason I say this is in the bible, Jesus ate fish and bread.
I am thinking back then, everything was pure...no adulteration.
Certainly not processed or enriched...

However, why would God make food in its purest form and why not eat what He provides? ie: fruit and veggies, leafy greens...
Seems like to me, one can live a healthy life with just these raw foods...
Thus my path to raw, the purest healthiest path smiling smiley

The body works amazing with the right foods to help replenish and repair.

So my question is can I change my skin condition and possibly prevent future cancers?

Thank you,
...Annie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skin Cancer, thoughts, religious
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: June 30, 2010 02:09AM

Hi AnnieFannie,
I've had something like that as well and pretty much gave it up to God. It healed and I eventually started taking better care of myself. There are still signs of it but it isn't acting up like before.

Did Jesus really eat fish? I know he was given a piece of fish to eat after the resurrection according to the Gospel of Luke but that scene was so surreal, what with Thomas invited to stick his finger in Jesus' spear wound and the question whether Jesus was spirit or flesh and blood, and the desire to prove His really being there in the flesh. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and John don't have Jesus eating fish or any other non-vegan food.

I think they ate a lot of raw fruits and veggies on their journeys. The fishermen probably ate fish. Jesus even prepared it for them as it was foretold in Genesis, all of the fish of the sea will be delivered unto you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2010 02:15AM by loeve.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: June 30, 2010 05:22AM

A lot of the things that we put on our skin can cause cancer. You can check your personal care products in this database to see if they contain carcinogens.

[www.cosmeticsdatabase.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:33PM

Hi, and welcome! Eating more raw can only help you heal--all those antioxidants, you know. Hope you feel better, not just cancer-wise, but generally, soon : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables