Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

growing cartilage
Posted by: dreamspinner ()
Date: July 03, 2010 11:06PM

I've been told I need a total knee replacement........have been searching for someone that has healed a very bad knee (like bone on bone and no cartilage left) with the raw & living foods lifestyle. Help. I need hope and encouragement because I do not want this total knee surgery. THanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: growing cartilage
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: July 04, 2010 07:54AM

Ive not heard of such a thing before, I have no idea if it is possible or not, but im sure others here will weigh in on it, but also, knee cartilage replacement surgeries arent that bad, my dad got it, and his knee has never been better, a nice old man that lives down the street from where I used to live, had both his knees completely replaced, and he says they work better than his real knees have ever worked... I totally understand not wanting to the surgery though, I really hate getting surgeries as well, im sure I wouldnt be to happy about it either if I had to get my knee replaced...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 04, 2010 01:51PM

All i can find is info on taking turmeric to relieve the pain of joint inflamation, sorry. I don't know if there is a way to do this. Sometimes our parts just wear out, we're very lucky to have a remedy I think, even if it is surgical. Best of luck to you.

Posted by: dreamspinner ()
Date: July 08, 2010 12:34PM

Hi All,

Thanks for your input. I have exhausted myself looking for alternatives to this surgery. I also have heard of others having the total knee replacement and being well pleased with the results. I am assuming this is the path I am going to take. All other reports I have heard about the operation not going well are the people who did not do the therapy. I will need to make sure I do the therapy which supposedly is very painful at first.

I am going to try and change my attitude toward this and look at it as a positive for myself! Thanks again for your support.

Namaste'
DS

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: July 08, 2010 02:40PM

I think it would be possible but take a lot of work. Your body would need to be completely detoxified to heal something so degenerate. You need to alkalize, alkalize, alkalize! I think it is possible.

Posted by: CJJ ()
Date: July 08, 2010 05:05PM

Years ago when i did Bikram Yoga every day I saw some miracles. The one gal was a professional Broadway-type dancer and really messed up knees and feet. After about a year of Bikram she was able to opt out of a few surgeries. I have no recollection what her actual ailment was, though...I'd say keep up the greens, use wheatgrass shots as medicine, and check out 'restorative' type yoga exercises. Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables