Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do you know this book called Sunfood Living?
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: August 26, 2010 07:37AM

I was ggogling for books about chia when this came up. It is called Sunfood Living: Resouce guide for Global Health by John McCabe. It is recommended by Victoria Boutenko and the write up about it looked quite interesting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you know this book called Sunfood Living?
Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: August 29, 2010 03:28PM

Yes I've got that book it is really good book, he has also written igniting your life and Sunfood Infusion understanding raw veganism

Interestingly in the synopsis of sunfood infusion it says he co ghost wrote David Wolfe's books Sunfood diet Success system and Eating for beauty. as well as frederic patenaude book

These books are about proper raw foods and ethical living , the way raw foods was meant to be and not superfoods.

The books are a very reasonable price as well for the content, when you think that the sunfood diet success system cost $50.00 dollars new but John McCabe books for the same quality material are around $13.00.

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: August 29, 2010 04:22PM

Thank you Ariel - it's on my wish list - I thought it looked good.

Date: August 31, 2010 06:46AM

He has got some new ones out now, I bought Sunfood living before I realised that, it is from 2007 but the new ones are gfvvvvvSunfood Traveller and Sunfood Infusion. I just bought sunfood Infusion, but I have not received it yet.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 31, 2010 01:07PM

Sounds very promising! I hope you'll let us know how the Infusion book is when you've read it...

Date: August 31, 2010 03:05PM

Yes I will let you know, I bought it from amazon.com as amazon.co.uk did not have it , so it will take a while to arrive. I'm really looking forward to it.

I read igniting your life which was also very good, and very different to most self help books which I have an aversion too in general.

I like his style,and way of looking at things

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables