Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reactions to certain foods (shakey)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 01, 2010 04:10AM

Hi all,

I have a certain reaction to certain foods. I also have electrical sensitivity, and the feeling I get when I eat these foods is similar to when I have taken on to much electricity. Its kind of shakey and jittery, but from the inside out. Like my body is vibrating in an uncomfortable way. I get it from the following foods:

Macadamia Nuts
Brazil Nuts
Hemp seeds
Apricots
Peaches

Is it possible that this could be caused by low HCL levels? Is there any connection between these foods that would cause this?

Thank you =)

Light and Love and Healing to you,
-Patrick Arden mcNally

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reactions to certain foods (shakey)
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 01, 2010 07:48AM

What is electical sensitivity?

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 01, 2010 09:40AM

Hmm id suspect food allergy before low stomach acid. One way to find out is through the use of bitter herbs on the back of the tongue(bitter receptors) this stimulates stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes, bile secretion whilst cleansing the liver. A pinch on the back of the tongue just before meals would let you know if it was low hcl or insufficient bile flow.

But i suspect the feeling may be from an allergy to these foods.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 01, 2010 03:35PM

I'd assume allergy as well; you may have some sort of weird immune problem and it's manifesting as food sensitivities[happened to me]. Taken together, these foods don't all have any nutrient in common that would affect electrolytes.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 01, 2010 06:58PM

Yeah tamukha i agree, like i said in my post above i suspect its food allergys, everyones different and sadly there isnt a definitive test which will prove food allergies either.

If you suspect low hcl or poor bile flow then the above tips from me will help eliminate that.

But many are allergic to alot of foods and dont know it your symptoms are a good indicator for sure. Most allergies stem from adrenal dysfunction not outputting suffcient anti-histamine adrenaline and corticosteroids.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 01, 2010 07:40PM

i think its related to your "electrical sensitivity"

your bio electric field is communicating to you

listen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables