Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

More greens
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: October 07, 2010 07:55PM

I thought i was taking in a good amount of greens, i have high fruit and other vegetables, nuts, seeds, seaweeds, herbs etc.

I have been consuming a bag of mixed greens for a year now daily or a full romaine lettuce, this past week ive either had my bag of greens plus full romaine lettuce and im feeling brilliant. Cant believe how much better i feel. The funny bit is after every salad i feel great.

I guess the moral is dont forget the greens peoplesmiling smiley. I cant think i was missing any nutrient that they contain but im going to keep the high greens.

Ill make this a question how much greens does everyone else consume daily?

Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2010 07:55PM by powerlifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More greens
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: October 07, 2010 08:15PM

V. Boutenko really stresses this point as well. I get most of my greens in smoothies that I consume daily, at least two smoothies.

Also do green juice, but that is minus the fiber of course. I have a hard time sitting down & consuming a lot of greens in the way of salads, etc.

Just can't physically eat that much.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables