Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Birth Control
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 10, 2006 07:41PM

Hi! Does anyone know how depo provera (the injectable birth control) and the raw food diet mix? I want to know if the diet makes it less effective or if the birth controlcan make raw foods people sick. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Birth Control
Posted by: Little Bug ()
Date: July 10, 2006 09:17PM

I've heard depo provera makes everybody sick, check out this site:

[www.rawandjuicy.com]

Depending on how healthy you are, your body will have a problem with anything that is not 'you'

LB

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 12, 2006 07:45PM

Is the person on that page you? Also, I heard about someone's body pushing out an iUD while on the raw foods diet. Does that stuff really happen?

Posted by: laurie ()
Date: July 13, 2006 10:42AM

I've been on the depo shot for about the past 10 years, except for a 3 yr. period to have my 2nd child. I was supposed to get a shot back in January and decided to opt off the depo. It wreaks havoc on your body. 7 months later, I'm still adjusting and I'm STILL not ovulating. Just goes to show you how powerful the shot is and how long it will stay in your body. Anyway, I know I'm not ovulating because I purchased a device called the 'ovulite'. All I do is check my saliva every morning and it will let me know when I'm ovulating. So we know when to abstain from sex....or if you want to get pregnant you'd know when the time is right. Works either way. All natural, no hormones...love it. Just can't wait to get this depo out of my system!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables