Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New entry smiling smiley
Posted by: aijazkhan81 ()
Date: December 05, 2010 01:18PM

Hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum! My name is Aijaz and basically i'm here to learn about regimes of gaining weight. My age is 19 and i'm still 49 kgs. People say i'm very lean for my age and height. I tried basically all regimes which I find locally, spent a lotta cash on them, but still no change. I overheard about the raw food regimes, Searched on alexa and found this forum. Hope I get more and more knowledge about my regime over here..
Thanks! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New entry smiling smiley
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: December 07, 2010 08:32AM

Hi, Aijaz. Welcome! People are often interested in raw foods for losing weight, but you are wanting to gain weight. I find I gain weight when I eat lots of avocado, nuts and seeds in addition to lots of fruit.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: December 07, 2010 09:18AM

Hello!
Thanks for the reply mate smiling smiley
I'm here for checking regimes on losing weight too for my sister smiling smiley
Though, I found a proven and satisfactory regime to gain weight on raw food only. There's a guy named as storm, he's 51 years of age and has an extremely good looking body! I'm going to contact him soon, please help yourself in contacting him too. I'm sure his regime is gonna help us.
Just google gardendiet and the first link is his website.
Thanks

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: December 07, 2010 03:35PM

I can't find the link right now, but there is a woman who kept an online log of how she used raw foods to gain weight. Due to a disorder she had, she was intolerant to many foods, and was underweight, until she went raw, kept track of her calories, and in the end she gained 10 pounds I think. If I find it I will post it. I know her story is popular on sites that have before and after raw galleries.

Date: December 07, 2010 05:38PM

Thanks, please let me know about it as soon as you find it.
Anyway, the link is gardendiet. com smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables