Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Master cleanse? Can it make you fatter?
Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: December 30, 2010 12:14AM

Here it is.
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master cleanse? Can it make you fatter?
Posted by: BackAgain ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:58AM

Great, another subject you speak about that you have no personal experience with whatsoever. *yawn*

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: December 30, 2010 04:12AM

"The quickest way to drop weight is to cut your leg off."
"But it's stuuuuupid!"

Ahahahha... I hope to use that quote someday. smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2010 04:15AM

I'm not going to the link but fasting is supposed to slow your metabolism down.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: December 30, 2010 10:14AM

You need to understand what is happening during master cleanse. You are not doing it to loose weight, you are doing it to dissolve calcifications. This is the magic of the master cleanse and what sets it apart from other cleanses.

Calcification is a major health concern. Calcification shows up in the arteries as arterial plaque, which is a mix of calcium and cholesterol. It shows up in the breasts as lumps of calcium. It also shows up in the joints where it can contribute to joint problems.

I never understood what they were talking about when they said that the master cleanse was a full body cleanse, I always thought it was a cleanse that focused on the colon. When I read that it cleansed the arteries, I couldn't understand how it could do that.

How it works is that the calcium in the arterial plaque is dissolved and then that weakens and removes the plaque. The lumps in the breasts are dissolved and the mineral build up in the joints are dissolved too.

Interestingly, all lumps in the breasts are just built up calcium and they have to run tests to find out if they are cancerous. I wonder if they would all become cancerous if the person lived long enough, since the lumps create an environment that is anarobic (without oxygen) and cancer needs this oxygen-free environment to grow.

Calcification creates areas of the body that don't get very much oxygen and I believe that calcification is needed for a lot (perhaps all) cancers to start up.

Now healthy living would probably contribute to decalcification, but if you want to do it fast then you need to run something through your system that can dissolve calcium.

Lemon can do that. Just like if you soak your showerhead in lemon juice the calcium build up on the holes will dissolve and all those clogged up holes will let water through again. And if you drink a lot of lemon juice, and soak your body in lemon juice, then your internal calcifications will also dissolve and your veins will let blood into places that were previously clogged up.

This is why it can turn people's health around and that's what's happening when you hear of these miracle cures caused by the master cleanse - it's decalcification getting blood flow to areas that were blocked off.

I start every day with lemon or lime juice and I think you've insprired me to try a full cleanse again, and I hope I've inspired you to give the master cleanse another look.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 10:22AM by tropical.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:13PM

I have done it, my family too. Very good cleanse, I liked it. But I DID certainly lose a lot of weight and I am underweight to begin with. And it didn't slow my normal metabolism as is thought, no sort of fasting does that for me. It is very fast, always. But that's what people say, that fasting will slow your metabolism.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:53PM

BackAgain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great, another subject you speak about that you
> have no personal experience with whatsoever.
> *yawn*

Lol, i haven't watched it yet but i can put a grand on i know the outcome and conclusion will be high fruit, low fat, high carbohydrate lifestyle as the cure.

Anyway meh im banned from responding to durians videos by the looks of it, all because i like to correct information which isn't scientifically correct which is a shame, and i dont often post on his videos anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 03:54PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:56PM

That's interesting powerlifer because my last post on one of Durianriders rants has mysteriously disappeard. - One wonders if this forum is somewhat biased!!!

Now watch this one disappear too!!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 31, 2010 12:35AM

that happens occasionally around here jan, but not nearly as often as Ive seen that sorta stuff happen on just about every other site I have ever been on...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables