Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Plans for a first week of raw foods
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: January 31, 2011 07:54PM

Hi there... I hope you are all very well!!! so My mom is wanting to do a week of raw foods as a first time cleanse... She is coming from a SAD Diet which is why I suggested this first before doing any sort of fast. She does eat large Salads Daily and has become curious about smoothies as she wants to eat more fruit but doesn't like it... anyhow I was wondering if any of you fine people can give me some suggestions on how to make an eating plan for her that won't be too frightening and easy to manage as she will have to work for 5 out of the 7 days she does this though she doesn't go to work until 2pm I would really appreciate it.

Love Laugh and Dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plans for a first week of raw foods
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 31, 2011 11:51PM

I am not affiliated with Natasha from Raw Radiant Health, but I have seen that she has a 7-day raw food challenge where she provides menus, shopping lists, recipes, special videos every day and a forum for questions and feedback. The cost is $29.95. I haven't tried it yet but it looks very interesting and the price is reasonable. She does this once a month, from what I understand.

Re: Plans for a first week of raw foods
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 01, 2011 12:23PM

Hiya, luvyuu!

How would mom feel about green smoothies for breakfast? This would infuse her with vitamins, minerals, and water, and would be fairly uncomplicated to do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables