Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The best skin care products for raw foodies!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 11, 2006 04:40PM

Hi everyone! I came across such a great find, that I want to share it with everybody!

I am a raw foodie and for a long time, I had been looking for a really natural, organic and pure cream. My face is very sensitive so all the creams and moisturizers I tried in the past, would either dry out my skin or were full of chemicals, which I evidently wanted to avoid.

A friend suffering from eczema recommended a moisturizer made by a new company called Raw Gaia. These guys (who are raw foodies too) make various skin care products using only organic, vegan, and raw / living ingredients such as cacao butter, cold-pressed oils and essential oils, kept under 40C to ensure that the ingredients retain all their goodness. Their products have absolutely nothing else, they are amazingly pure.

I decided to give their "For Her Daughters" moisturizer a go, and wow! the results were almost unbelievable. Within a couple of days, my skin started to feel softer and my face wasn't dry anymore. After about a month, the tone of my face is now nice and even. To my delight, even the dark patches I had around my eyes are now almost gone!

I think the fact that Raw Gaia uses only living, natural ingredients make their products really nourishing and effective. They are the only company I know of that offers truly "living" skin care products. I am so glad to have found them and I really want to recommend them to anyone who is looking for something really good, pure and organic.

The couple that runs this business are really nice and they will ship their products anywhere. Their web address is www.rawgaia.com Try them out!

Jessie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The best skin care products for raw foodies!
Posted by: sgc ()
Date: July 11, 2006 05:03PM

For me the best moisturizer is fresh organic aloe vera. I buy fresh leaves from the farmers market, and cut a piece when I need some, and apply it to my skin. It's smooth, and without oil residues. I even know some people who healed from burns using only fresh aloe vera.
And it's cheaper than any processed cream.
I love it and my skin too

This is defnintely spam.....
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: July 11, 2006 05:37PM

This person just registered today....supposedly to "tell" - read "sell" us on his product. That's dishonest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables