Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

infomation on lung regeneration after smoking tobac!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 09, 2011 12:35PM

heello!!
i have been smoking tobac with marijuana for many years now. i have quit the tobac as it is destructive to the body!! does anyone know of any infomation on raw foods that are good for the lungs and regeneration of the lungs!!

i am new to the forum. i hope this will b fun talking to other raw fooders and people intersested in raw foods

peace out

daniel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: infomation on lung regeneration after smoking tobac!!!
Date: February 09, 2011 01:47PM

Good for you! For real healing to begin though you'd have to stop inhaling the smoke of anything that's on fire. Smoking cooks the inside of your lungs.
Best of luck to you.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 09, 2011 02:31PM

This may help:

[www.stqp.org]

Here is more verified information that says something similar:

[www.livestrong.com]

All in all, good news! Congratulations on this decision to help your body be healthy!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 09, 2011 03:51PM

lots of good ol' vitamin c helps rebuild damaged lung tissue smiling smiley congrats on yer quit ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: February 11, 2011 12:40AM

Welcome and well done Daniel. After I gave up in 1975, I continued to dream of smoking on and off for years, lol. I'd be smoking cigars, pipes etc, and while I was still dreaming, I'd be chastising myself for starting again, and that all the effort and time I'd put into quitting was all for nothing. Then I'd wake up, and realise that I was dreaming, much to my relief.

So please be strong, as life will be sooo much better without the fag. You'll begin to feel stronger, your ability to smell and taste will greatly improve, as will your fitness. The first two weeks are the most difficult....only two measly weeks. You can do it for sure, no sweat.

Cheers,
geo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables