Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bad Mood Swings and Anger, Day 4 100% Raw
Posted by: trox ()
Date: March 08, 2011 04:50PM

Today is Day Four of being 100% raw. And my moods have been awful over the past three days. Seriously...I can barely be with myself, feeling angry and irritated. I would assume this is detox of some sort, but I started my journey with a master cleanse prior to going 100% raw, then did a two day juice feast.

I don't remember the mood swings and anger being as prominant the last time I went raw. Does anyone know when I will feel normal again?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Trox

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad Mood Swings and Anger, Day 4 100% Raw
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 08, 2011 04:55PM

I am sorry this is happening to you; I'd assume you had unresolved stuff from before and it's coming out this time. Just get lots of rest, try to not be judgmental towards yourself, and ride it out. Posting here whenever you feel the need for a pick-up can be very useful--I hope we can help you. Good luck smiling smiley

Posted by: trox ()
Date: March 08, 2011 05:06PM

Thanks for the encouragement. Perhaps you are right. I will give it a few days and see how I feel.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 08, 2011 09:31PM

*huggles* carrot juice and other sources of natural sugars I found boosted my mood a bit... I hope you feel better soon <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables