Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trying 30 days of raw vegan food
Posted by: bradleyscottryan ()
Date: April 05, 2011 03:22PM

Hey all,

So I recently went to the doc, got some bloodwork done. Nothing was horrible, but it wasn't perfect. He said to schedule a follow up, so I am doing 30 days of raw vegan eating prior to going in for a follow up. I want to document pretty clearly how this effects my health. If anyone wants to follow me while I do it, or give out some support (recipes, etc) check out the my blog at [ryangoingraw.blogspot.com].

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trying 30 days of raw vegan food
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 06, 2011 03:59AM

great lead up to going raw bradley smiling smiley good luck on yoru journey an welcome to the forums here ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 06, 2011 12:34PM

Good luck!

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: April 06, 2011 02:35PM

Fantastic idea!
I love any kind of demonstration that puts the mainstream medical community in its place.
And ways to escape the pill cocktails.

Vinny

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: April 09, 2011 05:01PM

The blog looks good! Man, you're going to feel GREAT if you're going from Subway and beer to all raw foods. This will be so healing for you. Subway is processed gluten grossness.

Posted by: bradleyscottryan ()
Date: April 12, 2011 04:05AM

I'm glad people are checking out the blog and throwing advice my way. I'm trying to get creative with the food...so I still welcome all suggestions...

Quick question - any suggestions on dehydrating food without a dehydrator? Oven on lowest temperature with the door open? I don't know if the dehydrator is an investment I can make right now....

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 12, 2011 06:30AM

box fan, bungie cords and furnace filters smiling smiley homemade dehydrator [www.ehow.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: ivac ()
Date: April 12, 2011 04:09PM

Dehydrate it in your oven with just the light on. Use an oven thermometer to get it just to your liking placement-wise.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables