Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hulda Clark Cleanse
Posted by: Jonathan Barlow ()
Date: April 20, 2011 10:47PM

I bought this cleanse package last summer before I got serious about raw foods. Recently I've decided to try it out and see if my health improves. Opinions?

[drclarkstore.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hulda Clark Cleanse
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:14AM

Im not a great believer in huldas theory that every disease has a parasitic origin because its simply been proven not to be true.

Watch as many of the herbs kill off the gut flora and that can cause alot of problems. Some temporarily with dysbiosis, candidiasis or if you do have parasites etc notice some relief due to the anti-bacteria/fungal herbs but without restoring the gut flora its only temporary.

Date: April 21, 2011 02:51PM

Which herbs should I watch out for? I'm guessing the turmeric, fennel seed, and cloves are probably ok. I don't think I will mess with the black walnut or the wormwood/quassia/male fern blend, mostly because I've never heard of that stuff. I also don't feel like ingesting extra HCL. I might try the citric acid with my heavy meals though.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 21, 2011 03:07PM

Ive not viewed the kit in a while, it is mostly the walnut,wormwood and cloves parasite blend people refer to when hulda.

Turmeric, fennel seed and cloves are fine. Unless you have low stomach acid and poor digestion then no need for betaine HCL.

Magnesium oxide is caustic, poorly absorbed and neutralizes stomach acid.

Cascara Sagrada and Senna are stimulative laxative herbs and can weaken bowel function so should be avoided.

Uva Ursi is a tannin rich herb and should be taken away from food and other herbs as it can bind and lock up many of the beneficial nutrients and active compounds.

Be back in abit to post the rest need to head out for 30 mins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2011 03:16PM by powerlifer.

Date: April 21, 2011 03:19PM

Thanks! I think I'll just take the turmeric, fennel, and cloves for now. Maybe try the peppermint tea. I was taking the magnesium oxide at bedtime but maybe I don't need it. I may try the ornithine once in a while to see if it helps me sleep. The vitamins I will take, and maybe the ginger root. I'm not sure about the Hydrangea, Marshmallow, Gravel root tea yet, but the black cherry concentrate will probably come in handy somehow.

That's probably about it. I don't want to mess with the problematic stuff. The black walnut tincture I might try putting on my toenails.

Appreciate the advice!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables