Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

david wolfe selling foods that aren't raw?!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 25, 2009 03:20AM

hey everyone i noticed David Wolfe is selling yacon syrup which I've heard is absolutely not raw. I've also read many bad things about Agave; namely that it requires being superheated (hydrolyzed) and that it's not low glycemic like the health food industry claims. I've also heard they mix it with corn syrup to cut costs, and that's from a friend of mine who knows the supplier in mexico. Anyway, I'm pretty scared of agave and yacon .. and surprised someone like David Wolfe is marketing it. Maybe we shouldn't be surprised tho? Seems like a lot of health gurus are eager to sell stuff that tastes good like cacao, goji and agave ... but really what they should be recommending is a low fruit, high green vegetable diet. Harder to sell people on that :-)

i didnt hear David at the raw spirit festival this year talking about eating more broccoli, that's for sure :-)

PS: for all you committed raw foodies out there, i put up a super cool free dating site called [RawDate.com] .. absolutely no ads, and noncommercial .. check it out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: david wolfe selling foods that aren't raw?!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 25, 2009 03:55AM

Hearsay is not evidence.

But agave is overpriced, IMO, anyway.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 25, 2009 06:45PM

David Wolfe eats ants for B12. Caveat emptor!

Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 25, 2009 06:51PM

I did stop eating agave a long time because of that.I use lucuma powder or mesquite powder.

Posted by: doghouse reilly ()
Date: January 25, 2009 11:03PM

They've been selling cooked foods for years, nama shoyu being first on the list. No surprise. They sell products raw foodists want, whether the products are cooked or raw.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: January 26, 2009 12:17AM

People are allergic to corn; it has to be listed on ingredients.

Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: January 27, 2009 12:13AM

David Wolfe is a scam artists don't trust anything this weasel crook scum sucker leetch clown does.

He sold his soul many moons ago.

Now he is just a puppet on a string.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables