Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Soaking Raw Cacao
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: June 25, 2011 10:51PM

Any one soaked raw cacao beans? they talk about them having enzyme inhibitors and I can't take them because of a severe digestive challenge. I should not bbe even eating them but sometimes I need something else to eat besides my meager siet. I am soaking some now as we speak but still would like some input?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Soaking Raw Cacao
Date: June 26, 2011 07:05PM

That's to bad brother, I get the beans at my local farmers market. You can get them online all over the place. You could try and generate some intrest at your local health food store, maybe they will order some. The beans soak very well and I ate them today without to much distress to my blood stream. I am guessing most people don't soak them for lack of knowledge. Thanks for the reply.

Date: June 26, 2011 07:29PM

I would love to hear what other peoples experiences are with Cacao beans.

Posted by: JDBULLOCK ()
Date: June 27, 2011 04:24AM

I soak them and bledn them up with maca, dates (which I soak in the same water as the beans) and a banana. Sometimes some hemp seeds as well. Really good drink. i blend up everything with a cup of reguvalec or almond milk.

Date: June 27, 2011 09:15PM

Thanks Bullock, that sounds tasty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables