Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I would like feedback...
Posted by: Coconana ()
Date: September 28, 2011 05:48PM

Hello, I am new to posting here, but not new to reading.

I would like feedback on a detox issue that has cropped up for me. I posted all about it in the Raw Diary forum just a few minutes ago. If you have time to read it and send a few ideas or thoughts my way, I'd be much obliged.

Thank you,

Coconana

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I would like feedback...
Posted by: marsh ()
Date: September 29, 2011 10:32PM

Hi Coconana,

I've read your other post, and it looks like you've gotten some really nice feedback. I just wanted to say hello, and welcome, and wish you all the best on your raw/healing journey.

I'm sort of new, I've been back and forth with my commitment to raw over the past few years, and this time it's been about a month, and I'm really, really motivated. Even though my detoxing of 50 years of built up stuff is quite challenging at times, it comes in waves, and I can definitely see so much improvement.

I have a string of days when I'm feeling really good, and then a cycle of days when I'm feeling not so good, mentally and physically. It's all just part of the process. I know that the better feeling days will soon outnumber the harder ones, I just need to keep at it.

I'm glad you're here posting with us, this is such a great place for support. I hope it helps you as much as it does me smiling smiley

Good luck to you!

Posted by: Coconana ()
Date: October 05, 2011 01:02AM

BTW thank you for the warm welcome, marsh. I kind of forgot my polite reply, but it does help to have some people you can talk to about raw stuff, as I know no raw fooders.

Posted by: marsh ()
Date: October 05, 2011 01:59AM

I don't know any raw fooders either... just my online friends smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables