Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Getting there
Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: July 14, 2006 08:43AM

Monday through Friday last week I was 100% Raw, on the weekend though I went and eat some cooked food but was still around 90% Raw. It just didn't feel right, the cooked food felt far too heavy in my stomach and all my entire digestion slowed and my energy levels dropped.
In the past I have only been 50% - 75% Raw.

This week I have been Raw all week again, the difference between 90% and 100% Raw is incredible, when I eat 100% Raw even for just a few days my skin becomes toned and smooth and I feel lighter (if that makes sense).

I have also been occasionally monitoring my nutrition intake by looking up the foods I eat on this website [www.nutritiondata.com] I still take my supplements but it is obvious I am not going to develop a deficiency like people always go on about, especially protein. You just have to vary your diet to encompass what you need.

It's funny it seems like every time i change my diet I get the same question "Where are you gonna get your protein?". I got it when I became Vegetarian, then again when I became Vegan and once again since I have started eating more Raw.

I am going to continue to be as Raw as possible, my body seems so much happier this way.
I purchased two more Raw food books a couple of weeks ago and they have really inspired me, I got RAW - The Uncook Book by Juliano and Raw Foods For Busy People.
I made Juliano's Pasta Marinara last night for the first time and it was incredible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 08:52AM by jadedshade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Getting there
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: July 14, 2006 03:44PM

Good for you! ! ! I'm glad you noticed a difference in your self after a cooked meal! I think quite a few transitioners miss that noticable difference and try to find other things to pass the blame to. I haven't gotten any books yet, I keep asking and recieving from the awesome members of this site!

Re: Getting there
Posted by: chilove ()
Date: July 14, 2006 04:45PM

Congratulations!!! You are doing great! Keep it up. :-)

Take care,

Audrey
www,rawhealing.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables