Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

If you use white vinegar...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 14, 2011 02:24PM

I know that it's not raw but some make an exception for condiments of which this is one as well as being an ingredient in many.

"Vinegar is made from the fermentation of a variety of sources mainly containing carbohydrates and sugars. Ethanol is first produced as a result of fermentation of sugars, ethanol is then oxidized to acetic acid by the acetic acid bacteria. The ethanol may be derived from many different sources, including wine, cider, beer, or fermented fruit juice, or it may be made synthetically from natural gas and petroleum derivatives."

[myhealthygreenfamily.blogspot.com]

I think I'll switch to something else for cleaning too. There are some fancy expensive cloths out there that don't require any cleansers added to them to work, I'm going to look those up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2011 02:24PM by coco.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you use white vinegar...
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: December 15, 2011 12:30AM

I use White Distilled Vinegar to dissolve the caked minerals that are left behind in the Boiling Tank of my Water Distiller. It softens them up to a point that they can be flushed out......WY

Re: If you use white vinegar...
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 15, 2011 01:03PM

White vinegar is generally a vegetal byproduct, at least around here. I use it for housecleaning--my chrome faucets are the envy of all my friends smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables